Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Things from The Red Book

I try to sketch every day, or atleast when i'm not working. here are some previous entries in the red book.. like in the last couple months, that stick out to me.




"Her Imperial Highness.." I don't remember who this is.. i sketched it from a magazine i borrowed from my father-in-law. i like it because i think i captured the 'royal' feeling well. it was the first portrait i had done in a while.. even though it was small and stuck between a journal entry. so it was nice getting back to it.



Something i did while stranded at the airport over the holidays. My husband does something a lot like this, so i tried it out in my own way, whitch a rounder, softer touch. it takes up the whole page, and there are hidden images in them (mostly animals).






Man-ish Woman? that's what my husband thought. i did this last week.. i like here bushy eyebrows, saggy tired eyes, and jumbo lips. reminds me of amy winehouse meets rhianna.




'bald ego" i get it. do you?
really fun, just 1/4 of a two page piece.

thanks for stopping by. hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment